I did a podcast interview with Michael Hopkins over at the Product Management Pulse. We had a great conversation that covered the following topics:
- The secret to my amazing AIPMM #1 PM Blogger success!
- How is product management/product marketing/marketing communications different at a startup different from a large company?
- The three different stages of a startup (pre-product, working with early adopters and scale) and how marketing and product management work across those stages.
- When does it make sense for a startup to bring in a head of marketing or product management?
- What is the biggest marketing challenge that startups face?
- When is the best time for a startup to try to raise money and what are the funding sources out there today?
- How is social media changing product management and product marketing?
- The opportunities and challenges that come with the increasing adoption of social media.